Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
I have learnt from the mistakes I made whilst making my first book. Mistakes such as not being patient enough when cutting the card with the stanley knife, being careful when glueing the spine together in order to not get glue all over the pages and to be careful when attaching the pages to the cover. I am really happy with this book and the images inside.
I had more spare time so I thought I would make a dust cover for the book. I am happy I did because it gives the book a more professional finished look. I also painted with drawing ink the title of the book on the spine of the dust cover and on the first page of the book.