My thoughts, ideas and questions on sports photography
October 18, 2011
Posted by on
- The importance of capturing the movements.
- The roll of a camera within sports.
- Why do people compete?
- Why did people start to photograph sports?
- How do photographers make aggressive sport look beautiful?
- Can sport be a form of art? Art is an expression through a medium so therefore can competitive sport also be expressive art?
- Who are the first recorded photographers to capture movement in a single image?
- Why did athletes begin to compete?
- How important is the roll of a camera within capturing movement in sport?
- Does the photographer only capture what they want external viewers to see?
- Does the camera captures the essence of sport?